- Make a cube and label each of the six faces accordingly: RIGHT, LEFT, STRAIGHT, BACK, LOOK UP, LOOK DOWN
- Pick a corner or an intersection of streets in a city, this will be your starting point.
- Roll the cube on the pavement and note the face that ends up on top. Follow instructions: RIGHT- turn right and walk, LEFT – turn left and walk, STRAIGHT – continue walking straight, BACK- turn back and walk in the opposite direction, LOOK UP – look up for 15 seconds and roll the cube again, LOOK DOWN – look down for 15 seconds and roll the cube again
- Keep walking to the next corner and roll the cube.
- The performance continues until you hit your starting position.
- Repeat as necessary.
Rules of the RandomCityTour system: